EVOLUTION CYCLES THE FULL MONTY - HARDTAIL MTB VERSION
|Options||HARDTAIL MTB FULL MONTY - IN STOCK NOW|
|Description||As the name suggests this is the absolute Full Monty of servicing for the special bike in your life - Inlcudes front fork service.
Recommended for bikes that do high mileage or approximately every 12-18 months for bikes that are used regularly, or you simply believe your faithful steed deserves it!
This price is the maximum labour charge you will get, any other parts being fitted during this service are free of additional labour for fitting. There is no additional charge for cleaners, oils and lubricants used. If it needs new parts you simply pay the cost of the part!
What is included:
* Full clean and strip down of the bike
* Suspension fork serviced - lower leg cleaned, everything cleaned and oil replaced (excludes FIT dampers on Fox forks). Seals are an additional charge if you want them replaced at the same time )generally recommended).
* All parts are cleaned and checked for wear and damage (we don't literally remove the spokes from the wheels but pretty much everything else is!)
* Brakes cleaned, inspected and pads replaced if required.
* Hydraulic brakes will have fluid replaced.
* Gears cleaned and inspected and re-set.
* Cranks/BB stripped, cleaned, inspected, bearings and threads regreased and re-assembled as required.
* Wheels trued, spoke tension checked, hub bearings stripped, degreased/cleaned, inspected for wear and re-assembled with fresh high quality grease.
* Tyres removed inspected , rim tape and rim inspected, tubes checked re-talced and re-fitted.
* Handlebar/controls stripped, inspected and re-assembled with fresh grease/anti-seize/carbon prep applied as required.
* Seat post removed & lubricated as required and saddle adjusted.
* BB ??" Stripped, cleaned and inspected , re-greased or bearings replaced as required and re-assembled.
* Headset ??" Stripped, cleaned and inspected and re-greased or bearings replaced as required.
* Also includes re-tapping of threads or facing/reaming where required.
* Cables inspected for wear and replaced if necessary.
* Bike fully re-assembled and setup and frame polished if suitable (matt finishes excluded for example)
* Test ride by the mechanic and report/recommendations sheet filled out.
*Dropper seatpost servicing is not included in this offer but please enquire at time of booking if you want it done.
N.B. There is no additional labour charge for fitting of any required replacement parts. The mechanic will phone and advise on what is recommended or needed and the cost of the parts themselves is all you will pay in addition to the service.
Alternatively you are welcome to supply your own parts at the same time as the servicing is done (we can't re-assemble the bike and then strip it again a week later when you have the parts, sorry!)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.